By K. L. Mittal, Tanweer Ahsan
This accomplished ebook will offer either primary and utilized features of adhesion touching on microelectronics in one and simply obtainable resource. one of the subject matters to be lined include;
- Various theories or mechanisms of adhesion
- Surface (physical or chemical) characterization of fabrics because it relates to adhesion
- Surface cleansing because it relates to adhesion
- Ways to enhance adhesion
- Unraveling of interfacial interactions utilizing an array of pertinent techniques
- Characterization of interfaces / interphases
- Polymer-polymer adhesion
- Metal-polymer adhesion (metallized polymers)
- Polymer adhesion to numerous substrates
- Adhesion of skinny films
- Adhesion of underfills
- Adhesion of molding compounds
- Adhesion of alternative dielectric materials
- Delamination and reliability matters in packaged devices
- Interface mechanics and crack propagation
- Adhesion size of skinny motion pictures and coatings
Read Online or Download Adhesion in Microelectronics PDF
Best microelectronics books
A few of the units and structures utilized in smooth have gotten gradually smaller and feature reached the nanoscale area. Nanofabrication goals at development nanoscale constructions, which may act as parts, units, or structures, in huge amounts at in all probability in your price range. Nanofabrication is key to all nanotechnology fields, specifically for the conclusion of nanotechnology that includes the normal components throughout engineering and technology.
Written in a transparent and considerate sort, development a profitable Board-Test method, moment variation deals an built-in method of the advanced technique of constructing the try out techniques such a lot fitted to a company's profile and philosophy. This booklet additionally offers accomplished insurance of the specifics of digital try out apparatus in addition to these broader problems with administration and advertising that form a manufacturer's "image of caliber.
Additional resources for Adhesion in Microelectronics
J. Turner, S. Affrossman, I. R. Dunkin, R. A. Pethrick, and C. J. Shields, Adsorption of simulated epoxy resin fragments: IETS and matrix Study of Molecular Bonding or Adhesion 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. r. study of an adduct of n-propylamine and 1,2-epoxy butane, Spectrochim. Acta, 40B, 847–851 (1985). S. D. Senturia, Polyimides in microelectronics, in: Polymers for High Technology, Electronics and Photonics, M. J. Bowden and S. R. ), pp 428–436, American Chemical Society, Washington DC (1987).
Phys. , 29, 277–283 (1974). D. Vuillaume, Molecular electronics based on self-assembled monolayers, in: Oxford Handbook of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Frontiers and Advances, 32 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. Adhesion in Microelectronics Vol. III, A. V. Y. ), pp. 312–342, Oxford University Press, New York (2010). D. K. Aswal, S. Lenfant, D. Guerin, J. V. Yakhmi, and D. Vuillaume, Self assembled monolayers on silicon for molecular electronics, Analytica Chimica Acta, 568, 84–108 (2006).
Walmsley and J. M. Bell, Resistance and transmission electron micrography studies of the infusion doping of tunnel junctions, Thin Solid Films 79, 229–234 (1977). R. R. Mallik, R. G. Pritchard, D. P. Oxley, and C. C. Horley, Conductance changes in inelastic electron tunnelling junctions during infusion doping, Thin Solid Films, 112, 193–202 (1984). P. Pape, Adhesion promoters: Silane coupling agents, in: Applied Engineering Plastics Handbook: Processing and Materials, M. ), pp 503–518, Elsevier, New York (2011).
Adhesion in Microelectronics by K. L. Mittal, Tanweer Ahsan
- Nano and giga challenges in microelectronics - download pdf or read online
- New PDF release: Microcontroller-Based Temperature Monitoring and Control